Starline Overseas received FAIM accreditation in 2003. FAIM is administered by FIDI, the worldwide moving organization based in Brussels, and is the ISO equivalent for the moving industry. FAIM accreditation is only awarded after an in depth on site audit of business processes and procedures relating to quality movers in the international moving industry.
Starline has several service maxims that are an essential part of our corporate culture. Since our staff is unsupervised on jobsites, we must focus on encouraging our staff to take personal pride in doing a difficult job well together with monitoring their performance on a daily basis and rewarding them for excellent results. Corporately, we match our employee expectations with a company commitment to this maxim by providing them with clean, safe vehicles, state of the art moving equipment, clear communications and professional office environments.
Starline has a comprehensive customer service and monitoring program:
• Incentives based on excellent service ratings
• Contests with rewards focusing on specific “problem areas”
• Annual awards recognizing drivers for their service levels
• Daily communication of customer service responses
• Technology enhancing service and communication
• Forecasting and computer assisted load planning
• Ongoing training
• Customer satisfaction surveys